Sunday, January 8, 2012

Looking Back At 2011

I know I'm a little late with my "year in review" post.  Hey, it's a busy time of year!  But I did want to take a moment to look back on what is probably the best year of my life, so far.  It's not an exaggeration to say that 2011 was when my oldest, most cherished dream finally came true - I became a mom.  It has truly been the most amazing experience, one that was even more incredible than I had ever dreamed it would be.  I am so thankful that we have our beautiful baby angel, and I am even MORE thankful for her amazing daddy, with whom I can share ALL of her moments - wonderful and frustrating and beautiful and tiring and just plain HAPPY.  Here's to what 2012 will bring our sweet little family!
                          
JANUARY
Almost time!



A family of 3.
 

FEBRUARY

Such a diva!











MARCH

Snuggling with Great Grandpa



First St. Paddy's














APRIL
NOOOO FLOWERS!!

Happy Easter!











MAY
First Mother's Day



Giving rice cereal a try.

JUNE
First Ranger game!












JULY
First 4th of July




Baptism

AUGUST


Our little water baby



SEPTEMBER
Off to school.

                                                                 











OCTOBER
Apple picking


Boston!!


First Halloween











NOVEMBER
Four generations of Morrisseys

First Thanksgiving

DECEMBER 

Santa!!




First Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been a year already! She is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete